اردیبهشت ۲۳، ۱۳۹۰

I am watching you through the camera … you are playing … wearing your red T-shirt and gray pants …. Ukh! How cute you are! You crawl … you read the books … play with the stuff …. I come get you soon and we will go out. I bought you some musical instruments on my lunch time and a yellow boat for your bath time! Cannot wait to see your reaction! Last week we took you to this music class for babies and little kids … you had fun the most … your smile was so happy and you looked content … you are so very musical. I know you enjoy it. Sometimes I have a feeling that you will be a musician or a singer or something related to music ;)

۱ نظر:

  1. Until now, I knew Rodeen likes swimming and music and reading books but I guess you prefer he choose music among them ;)
    It was just a kidding! but have you ever imagine it is not easy to bear a lot of voice?

    پاسخحذف