مرداد ۱۰، ۱۳۸۹

You are a sweet baby!

Did I tell you this? You started to smile and laugh near the end of your second month and since then, you laugh more and more as you grew up! In the 3rd month, you wake up in the morning cheering up and laughing with trueeeeee happiness when we talk to you! From morning to night, you laugh a lot more than you cry …. Actually, you rarely cry for no reason. I’ve always said that you are a very reasonable baby. I’ve been saying this since you were just 3 days old!
Not only you laugh with me and your dady, you laugh with almost everybody who talks to you and they all become surprised! You turn your neck and narrow your eyes and smile wide and big …. How did you learn to do this? You are amazing! :) I am not just saying this because I am your mom, believe me everyone says that you are a sweet baby! You are a cutie pie! My heart melts every time you make a laughter sound and I laugh so loud that it scares you and you stare at me! Sorry babe! I cannot stop doing that but I promise to control myself next time ;)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر