مرداد ۱۰، ۱۳۸۹

Everything is brand new with you!

As you explore the world around you with that cute curious look in your eyes, everything looks interesting to us as well :) You try to hold your head up right as we carry you, turning your head to left and right, looking up with your eyes wide open trying to see what is behind you (yes, you do this a lot!), you close your lips tights and looking very serious … we cannot stop laughing every single time you do this! It is looks like you are seeing the world for the first time (yes you are!) and I always remember The Little Prince* when I look at you. We call you Joojeh when you look this cute :) My heart feels with joy and happiness. You make the moment precious. Today we took you to Elora Gorge for the first time. I carried you in the baby carrier and I enjoyed every step of the short hike we had.

With you there is a ‘first time’ for everything … the first time you laughed, the first time you made sound, the first time you started to play, the first time we took you to the Mall, to the restaurant, to hike, the first time I kissed your face (I remember that), your first hard poop (hehehe), your first vaccine, your first bath, the first time we gave you bottle, your first brimmed hat, the first time I trimmed your nails, … I cannot keep up with the list … but I am looking forward for the upcoming first times :)

*by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

۱ نظر: