مرداد ۲۷، ۱۳۸۹

Today ....

We received your Canadian passport today! Awwww.... my little baby has grown up and has a passport now. Sweet!

You also got your 4-month shots today. You only cried a little bit when you had the needle. Even the nurse said that you have a cute cry (see! it is not only me!). You were such a gentleman. You stopped crying soon and were trying to cope with the pain like a big guy! Daddy hugged you and you smiled. Just like that! My nice boy!
I gave you Tylenol right before you had the needle. It takes half an hour to take effect though. You were OK for about 4 hours and then the pain started. Every time it is more painful for us than you. I am always stressed and cannot look when you are having the shot. Your dad stands by you and I am ready to hug you right after it is done. In the afternoon you started to cry. I gave you Tylenol again but this time you were restless and crying for 25 minutes until the drug worked out and you became OK and smiley again. It is so hard to see you crying especially because you are such a tolerant baby. When you cry I know the pain is bad :( Hope it is all over by tomorrow.

۱ نظر:

  1. it will be over by tomorrow sweet mama! and thanks for the very kind comment! I usually write after 11 PM when Pesarak is in bed. Is it the mid night sleepy hallucination state? Could well be!

    پاسخحذف