آذر ۱۷، ۱۳۸۸

I am so waiting for your first kick!

I am 22 weeks pregnant today …. Or it is better to say you have started your life for 22 weeks :-)
Oh, you know what! Forget it! Never mind sweetie! LOL
To be honest, I started this to say that I am so waiting for your first kick and I have not felt any of your moves yet. I wanted to say it is about the time for you to kick me and I am getting a bit concerned about what you are doing there! Perhaps you have kicked me but it was not strong enough for me to be sure it is you! You have to send me a strong and clear signal honey. I am a bit inexperienced in this!

But I just read what I just wrote and I thought Oh! It is too much expectation from a 22-weeks-old person! You are just 22 weeks … that sounds so funny kocholoo! You have no idea yet how cute and funny it is. You are so very young. Take your time love. I can wait a bit more!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر