آذر ۲۳، ۱۳۸۸

Alright! Here we go :)

So I finally felt your moves! The first time I felt it 4 days ago on Dec 10 -Thursday.

Thursday after lunch, I tuned on my favorite Galaxie Kids' Stuff music channel (As you can imagine it is one of my new favorites). They play soft, happy and calming kid’s music. I sat on my glider chair (another new favorite of mine) and started to touch my belly gently. I sat there quietly for a while and then I felt your move! It was like a short and quick vibration. I was not sure if it is you or something else but then I felt it for the second and third times … you wanted to assure me that it is you :) I sat there relaxing for about 2 hours. I think you enjoyed it too. That day you moved a lot … even when I was at work (on night shift) and even when I went to bed for sleep. The moves were felt mostly in my lower abdomen. It was the feeling that most women describe it as having a butterfly in their stomack. For me, it is best described as sudden and short waves or vibrations.

So, now I know what it is every time I feel it :) Your moves have been less frequent today but I felt two sharper/stronger moves. It is like when I ride the roller coaster or when I swing and something moves inside my belly (I describe it as a electric wave!!) with a kind of giggling feelings.

Now your father is waiting to be able to touch your kicks from outside my belly. He gets very excited every time I tell him “the baby is moving now”! I bet he will be able to touch your moves by the end of this month.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر