اردیبهشت ۰۳، ۱۳۹۵

Nostalgie

When I moved to Waterloo in 2009 I knew no one there. Who thought one day an Apple Fritter would be so nostalgic for me? A wave of memories came back when I had an apple fritter at my cozy Chapters at the corner of Weber and King. I just wanted to hug and embrace the whole city, Conestoga Mall, my favourite William's cafe at University Plaza, everything. 
Above all, I met some of the most wonderful people of my life in Waterloo. No apple fritter would taste good without them. 
Thank you for your hugs. Nothing is better than a heart-felt hug in this world. Friends are the joy of our lives. Those who give us a gift of book are the best. And those who listen to our craps, and yet still remember that we used to have a sparkle in our eyes are rare. Never let them go.

This little thing called life is just amazing.




۲ نظر:

  1. من دلم می خواد این آخری که عکسش رو انداختی رو بخورم. کی می نویسی دوباره؟

    پاسخحذف