بهمن ۲۶، ۱۳۹۱

My weight change during and after pregnancy


It is interesting what I find in my stuff. I keep all types of junks, from old friend's post cards to my old shopping list to some crappy manicure package that I never used it and I still cannot thru it out after some 12-13 years! I am unpacking my stuff now. We moved to this new place about 2 months ago. Every time we move I thru out some useless stuff, but it is hard. That is why unpacking takes a looong time for me. I go thru the letters, post cards, notes, pictures ... sometime I find something that brings smile to my lips. Some stuff brings back the old memories. That is why I keep them! For the moment of smile :)

I found an interesting note among my papers. This is my weight gain during pregnancy, and then my weight loss afterwards.

My weight gain during pregnancy:
---------------------------------------------------
Sep 2009: 100 lb (this is my weight before pregnancy. I got pregnant in mid August I guess!)
Oct 2009: 110 lb (WOW! this is a huge weight gain just after 2 months! but I was not showing at all yet!)
Nov 2009: 115 lb
Dec 2009: 120 lb 
Jan 2010: 130 lb (another big jump in the 6th month! I remember we did lost of "all you can eat" during the holidays!!)
Feb 2010: 137 lb
Mar 2010: 144 lb 
Apr 2010: 150 lb (wow! wow! wow! my son was born in mid April)

I cannot believe the woman I see in the pictures now! How could I feel so pretty then? I remember I was feeling great about my appearance! LOL Silly mommy Mandana! I made some new friends during pregnancy. Now I understand why they all saw a big change after my weight loss! hehehe They kept telling me that I should stop losing weight. That I am too hard on myself to loose weight. And I was like umm but this is how I was before!! This is normal me. The wight loss took looong and was a bitter process :( 

My weight loss after giving birth:
-------------------------------------------------
May 2010: 132 lb (almost right after giving birth I lost 20 lbs but loosing the rest 30 lb took me a century!)
Jun 2010: 129 lb
.
.
.
Oct 2010: 120 lb (there is no note for the past 3 months. I was just disappointed about how slow I was loosing weight vs. how fast I gained it!)
Nov 2010: 115 lb

The rest 5 lb remained with me on and off. It only goes away with exercise and comes back again when I stop the exercise. Now that I think about it, my weight loss was not that bad. Well, I did not loose it right aways after giving birth like some other women, but it also did not take me more than one year to loose my weight. Next time I should stay more hopeful and patience. Next time, I also will not do thousands of "all you can eat"! 

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر